I have a new favourite vinaigrette and I thought it only fitting to share. It's quick, delicious and radiant red. Made from fresh raspberries with the addition of agave and the depth of balsamic, I would eat it on virtually anything!
It is paired here with an assortment of market greens and local red currants that were just too gorgeous to resist... Hope you enjoy.
- 2 cups mixed local greens
- 1 cup wild organic arugula
- 1/2 small purple onion, sliced
- A few branches of red currant (about 1/2 cup)
- Handful of pumpkin seeds
Fresh Raspberry Vinaigrette
- A generous 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- Sea salt
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Drizzle over salad.
Photos by Trinity Nutrition